Pages

Wednesday, 23 September 2015

New Challenge at Create and Inspire



Today another challenge starts at Create and Inspire
Our challenge is "anything goes"

This fortnight we have a great sponsor for you
Morgan's ArtWorld

I was fortunate enough to use  Fairy with Raven

I coloured this with Promarkers, cut it out with a nesting die
 and distressed it around the edges.



For the base of my card I used a rectangular white card blank matted with some Hobbycraft paper.




I added webby lace across the bottom and a scatter of buttons.




Do go over to Create and Inspire 
and see the other fabulous DT makes.
I look forward to seeing your creations in the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!




1 comment:

  1. Lovely Creation, we would love for you to share with us in the Morgan's ArtWorld FB Group. Lisa DT Morgan's ArtWorld

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!