Pages

Friday, 18 December 2015

LOC Challenge # 109/110


The Challenge that starts today at Left of Center
is 'Anything Goes' and as it is the final one of the year it is running over 2 weeks.

We are sponsored by All Dressed Up



and SLSLINES


Today I will show you an All Dressed Up Make - next week an SLS one...

Using Christmas Reindeer I have made another easel card...



The base and easel I matted with more of my posh Indian hand-made paper - see my previous post for more details...

I printed the image on white card, masked it and overstamped with a SU stamp from
 'Lovely as a Tree' in 'Not Quite Navy'.
After matting this on blue card I added glitter and some sequins...
Finally some wooden embellishments for the stand...



Happy Crafting!

 Looking forward to seeing your LOC projects!

2 comments:

  1. this is pretty.
    Love the way the deer are running along the bottom of the easel.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this easel card and the little die cut reindeer are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!