Friday, 4 December 2015

December Challenge in the Dragons Lair!

Find the Second Day of Creepmas HERE





I do hope you will join in with the December Challenge in the Dragons Lair...

The theme is 'Vintage Christmas'!


I am adding the final month to my 2015 calendar - so far you have seen these...










 





I am adding my 12th month for 2015 using elements from 

Dragons Lair Designs Mono Christmas Brown
 which I printed first, fussy cut out  and distressed with 'scattered twigs'.



I matted the base with one of the papers and then arranged the elements.
I added the calender (also distressed with scattered twigs) and ribbon.
The final thing to mention is the sentiment which was a freebie on the Dragons Lair Facebook page - I'm afraid I forgot about it until it came to light in time for this make!!

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882)
                  Christmas Bells
    I HEARD the bells on Christmas Day 
    Their old, familiar carols play, 
        And wild and sweet 
        The words repeat 
    Of peace on earth, good-will to men!







Hope to see YOUR makes in the Dragons Lair Challenge...

Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page.
    Muted colors are so nice.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!