Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Thursday 19 October 2017

31 Days of Halloween Day 19, Day 292 of A Year of ATCs?


Here is this year's blog roll - do hope you will hop along for the 31 Days of Halloween

Terra
Black Dragon
Susan   YOU ARE HERE!
LeighSBDesigns
Lyneen
Stampendous Stamps
Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda
Tee
Alison
Sarah
Nan
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Kat
Shell

I am actually in Australia for October so everything is scheduled - I hope it all goes to plan!
I will not be in my craft room but still had to take part!!

I will be offering some spot prizes...

and some of you know that I usually offer my makes as a giveaway, posting anywhere.
 If you would like my 31DOH book please add one of your Halloween makes to the linky at the bottom...

My idea was to make a book of ATCs this year - combining this with my 'Year of ATCs?'

I made a book, upcycling some packaging and covering back and front with gelli plate pulls.





 I added pages and then started decorating the whole with Tim Holtz ephemera, stickers, embellishments and my ATCs.





Each day I will add a new ATC...

This is today's ATC for Day 19 of 31 DOH, Day 292 of 'A Year of ATCs?':


Recipe:

Base - Black Card
Background - salt and re-inker 
Shaping - Tonic ATC Collection Dies
Image - Visible Image OZ Wicked Witch Set
Embellishments - Colouring with Zig real brush pens.


I used this image last year for my main 31DOH book make.
Spot Prize number 4 (email the answer to susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com)
What was the name and author of the poem I used for my book last year?
Hint: scroll back to last year through my 31DOH



Happy Hopping!



See you again tomorrow!


6 comments:

  1. Wonderfully Wicked Witch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well look at that - the Wicked Witch popped up on your post too! She looks fierce :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green face! Great ATC for your book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this.
    Her green face and the way
    she is peering around is
    great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wicked in green! Great ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the black mat sets everything off. Beautiful background and a positively frightening witch. Thanks for the inspiration. Bonnie (LeighSBDesigns DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.