Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 2 November 2016

12 Months of Christmas Challenge for November


This is my DT make for the November Challenge

  This month the theme is Bingo.




http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/

Please check out the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up for details of all the prizes!!

I have used the vertical to right
Sentiment, Deer, Washi Tape, Blue, String.


I used the deer paper from here - I love these gold and silver papers- and cut small squares.


(the deer paper is one of my favourites!)
I used the Slate blue paper from this set to layer behind the deer and placed the four squares on a white card base.




I printed this on white and added the same slate blue card behind, a couple of strips of washi and some blue/white string. I added the sentiment on dimensional tape.
Finally I added a woooden tree embellishment.


Hope to see your make in the Challenge!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Love that paper stack. Really different.
    your four "bingo" cards are a great idea.
    The deer are fantastic.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.