Friday, 9 December 2016

Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies - December




I recently picked up this very inexpensive Santa die from The Range - and so I started playing...



I die cut several Santas and added them to a few cards...Here I added a Santa to a small white card blank. I tried to keep the moustache and beard cuts unstuck and raised.
To this I added Ho Ho Ho, printed on the computer and matted on some red card.
Oh ... and googly eyes ...




To this one I added three felt tree embellishments:




In my third idea I have added Santa to a larger card blank matted with three strips of DP
 (as seen in this card too)

Hope I will see your make in the Challenge!



Happy Crafting!






5 comments:

  1. Ho Ho Ho. Santa is cute.
    Love his googly eyes.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and festive....love the cute Santa's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!