Saturday, 17 December 2016

Imagine That Digistamps Midway Post


Here's my next inspiration post as a member of the Dynamite Delights DT of



This is a reminder post for the current challenge over at

Joys of the Season


with a photo inspiration



This challenge runs from December 3 to January 6

I have made a card for you today:


Once again I have used Santa Penguin coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue...




I formed my 'Christmas tree' using scraps of paper from DDD's Christmas Blooms on a red card blank.


Finally I added a wooden embellishment.


I will link this to Creative Knockouts #172 who are being sponsored by
 Imagine That Digistamps this week


Hope to see your make in the Challenge!









2 comments:

  1. Love the layering.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable penguin. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!