Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Friday 7 February 2020

Butterfly Challenge - S is for Step Block Card

I was delighted to find that in Challenge #135
I was both in the top three of R for Rocker cards and also winner of the Special prize for using all 7 elements!

Now we are onto Challenge #136.
The theme for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge is S for Step Block Card.
 and she gives instructions on how to make one here
Actually she gives two ways - this is version 1.


The wheel is as follows:


I have made a card using all the elements.
I started with a Spotty Salmon Pink paper for the base
(from a 12 by 12 paper pad from The Works).


I added small squares of Sky Blue gingham paper (Kanban), with faux Stitching around the edges, using a fineliner.
In the centre of each square, I placed a brad in greens, including Sage Green.



I then added butterflies - Kanban silver glitter on acetate.







I will link this to the Butterfly Challenge #136



Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, this was fast. Love your design. The works have some really pretty papers which are good quality and a good price too. Thankyou for being the first to enter using the step block card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good fun Mrs A... despite the fact that I had no score board to hand! I think version 2 will be beyond me without a few more craft materials!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous step block card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great step block card, Susan. I need to check out Mrs A's instructions - it looks quite complicated! LOL! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.