Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 6 July 2022

WOYWW 683

            WOYWW

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #683

I am very late writing this today - it is almost 11pm...so my workdesk is today's timelapse of that little junk journal. Scroll down to see more in this post




This is my next week of ICADs:

ICAD 29 - 35



I decided to use a lot of neon - marbled paper and washi:




To go back to our recent swap - I keep meaning to show this picture of the recent Queen stamps - those I used in the swap caused such interest...



I have been jigsawing!!



And to finish birds in our garden...





Anyway, all for now - see you next week... hopefully I  will manage to visit you all this week...I failed last week...

Happy WOYWW!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous garden birds - so colourful! I liked seeing you working in your journal. Was that a colouring page? I keep meaning to try something similar, I bought several with me in the caravan, but not used them yet (spending time with the free courses) x Happy WOYWW. #10 Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video was very interesting, I often look at layered pages and wonder how you start and what the process is, now I know! The icads are also fab as are the pretty birds, your blog is very colourful this week!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the ICADS to bit and enjoyed the video. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHat amazingly colourful garden birds you have Susan. Fun time lapse of the journal page too. Good to see your process. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful coloured birds you have, the most colourful we have is the hoopee. Ani

    ReplyDelete
  6. the birds are as the others have said, so colourful! Fab icads, and loved the time lapse of the junk journal. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your posts :) That bird set up is very sweet and if it attracts birds that stunning, I would do it for sure. Sadly the UK doesn't have anything so bright. Sweet in their own way but nothing like those. And loved you butterfly page in your junk journal. Very pretty and nearly all blue! Who would have thought? Glad I popped back as I missed you there near the end of the list :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.