Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 27 July 2022

WOYWW #686

    WOYWW  

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #686

I am almost at the end of my July Junk Journal so this is the last timelapse that I will share - next week it will be a proper photo!


This starts with yesterday's page and then moves on to today when the three prompts were rainbow, frames and snapshot.

I am sharing weeks 6 and 7 of my ICADs this week - and next week it will be the last two sets.








Anyway, all for now - see you next week... hopefully I  will manage to visit you all this week... I only got to a few last week...

Happy WOYWW!

9 comments:

  1. Loved the flip through the journal! And the iCards are fab, such variety, it was interesting to see the prompts and how you interpreted them. It’s a good idea to have something to aim for!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time lapse journal page is fabulous - great combination of the prompts. The ICADs are great too Susan. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #17

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun flip through, your cards are so colorful! Have a great week, Ginny M

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ICADs are great, well done for keeping going. Happy WOYWW. Angela #16

    ReplyDelete
  5. great ICADs and loved the flip through. happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of cards you've done, looks great. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Minimal comments as I wrenched my back :(
    so I am late AGAIN…
    Gorgeous ICADS, and you did well to get all three prompts into one page! Fab.

    Happy WOYWW
    Mary Anne (6)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so weird, I was just sitting here thinking shall I put a rainbow in a project and should I make frames for these photos? I took a break and thought I'll finish WOYWW visits and immediately saw your video - I'm taking it as a sign!! Have a great week, Cindyxx #15

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that page! Did you know exactly what you were going to do before you set out? Even the little things like painting the flowers as you went with the rainbow…wouldn’t occur to me, I’m such a ‘one job at a time’ person!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.