Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 17 August 2022

WOYWW 689

        WOYWW

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #689



Anyway this was my desk last week - and it hasn't changed much - but several things have been made on it!


Someone mentioned the onion - that became this journal page:


Just to share my last week of ICADs - I managed to finish the whole 61 ...





Then these are a few more journal pages I made following the virtual retreat:




I made the following journal page for Michelle Grant's Creative Warriors DT - I was quite pleased with it...






This is my current jigsaw - but oh dear!! I have now replaced the bottom row!


Finally - at last we have garage doors on the house. It looks like handover will be August 29th... Fingers crossed!


Anyway, all for now - see you next week...

Happy WOYWW!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my life, your onion page has knocked me for six considering my current situation. Tears welled up but I have managed to push them back to comment....Well done on the ICADs going to have to google briolette, gosh a gem - a new one on me. Love the other journal pages too especially the layered one. Hope the jigsaw is sorted again. Happy WOYWW BJ#6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal pages and ICADS. You must be getting really excited about moving in. I hope it all goes well for you. Happy WOYWW. Angela #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to see today and loving the ICADS. Bet you're getting really excited now about the new house, it's looking good. Wishing you a very happy and creative woywww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so enjoyed your Icads and as ever am sorely tempted but trying to keep a grip on my butterfly mind and not dash off and start yet another project. Fingers crossed for your handover and now I DO have to dash off to see your DT work on the site. No wonder it takes me AGES to get thru WOYWW...
    Happy much cooler WOYWW
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s funny how people see things, isn’t it? I don’t think of onions in that way at all, they are the basis of many cuisines, are easy to grow, cheap to buy, good for the blood etc etc. And I have the happiest memories of my dad growing mahoosive onions for the veg show in the village!
    Lovely to see your house coming on so well, bet you can’t wait to be in x
    Hugs LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news about the house . Well done on the icads. They look fab happy woyww. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the in ads are a triumph SUsan, we’ll done for sticking to them…you must be feeling good about having a whole set! Love that prism one particularly. Gosh the puzzle edge would have caused a few bad words at this house, but glad you got it back together again, I bet it wasn’t any easier for a second go! Excited to see the garage doors have gone on, gosh all of a sudden it seems to be sort of all of a sudden!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful home, Congratulations and loving all your art work and cards, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pieces! Oops on the puzzle edge. Looks like you need a bigger board. My first introduction to adult puzzles was with my (step) Mom. Dad had a large 1/2" board cut to fit whatever puzzle she wanted to work on. That board was heavy to move but we kept it in a corner with a good light. I spent lots of time at her side putting puzzles together. My favorite were the ones where the heads were diamond shaped. Thank you for evoking that memory. Hugs & Creative Blessings! ~ Kelly #15

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.