Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Monday 12 December 2022

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 2 Post #9


     This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team 2022 - Term 2! 

with Michelle Grant Designs

You will see our inspirational creations on the Facebook Group

Today I am a set of four cards made using the flower bouquet from

Enough  the October Challenge pack by Michelle Grant


Firstly I used the pre-coloured versions, just fussy cutting them and adding them to white card blanks.


I then added a rubber stamped image of the jar and a sentiment from 
Fleur by Karen Yates


 In my second pair the images needed to be coloured and I painted them with shimmery water colours.



In each case I again used sentiments from Fleur and fussy cut the bouquets.
The background in this one is a paper from Secret Garden Wallpapers by Elisa Ablett, trimmed and edged with vintage photo Distress ink.


In the second one I used a paper from Beautiful by Michelle Grant - a past Challenge pack from August


Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.