Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 28 December 2022

WOYWW #708

        WOYWW

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #708

Anyway here's my worktable:


I have been MIA for the last three weeks - mainly because my sister and brother-in-law came to stay at the beginning of December. Kevin came home from Egypt on the 17th and then other visitors arrived on the 18th - so the week leading up to Christmas we had 11 or 12 staying in the house. Consequently my craft room became a bedroom - I have just put the table back up again and started making a junk journal.

This was Christmas Day when we were up to 17...


Of course we have the kangaroo and koala too...


I have managed to keep up with the temperature blanket. Yesterday we reached 42 degrees so I added 'claret' - the first time this year we have been over 38!


I also made a crochet-ed kitchen towel...




By the way I am still hotspotting, as we still have no internet connection to the house. 
(No comment!)

Wishing you all a wonderful festive season and a happy 2023!

Happy WOYWW!

11 comments:

  1. Wow so many people! Just the 2 of us here. Have I just clicked and you crochet the blanket with a colour according to the the actual temperature? Love the crocheted tea towel. Happy New Year BJ#1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great desk share today. Happy New Year and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see an update on the blanket - claret, wow, that's hot!! there were 7 of us at my brother's that was plenty, not sure how you managed with 17!! Wishing you a Happy New Year. Helen #11

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super Christmas you've had! It's so great to have family and friends to help celebrate.
    Wishing you good health and happiness in 2023
    Christine #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I can't even imagine having that many people in my house - you certainly have a big family! I'm sure it was fun while it lasted, but I bet you were (will be) relieved when they are all gone and you get your house back! I'm not sure I could have managed to be honest - sounds like a lot of work and inconvenience, but I know some people enjoy the sort of buzz that comes with hosting a crowd . I don't LOL! Being an introvert, I need solitude and my own space. Luckily, my husband and son are the same, so no one's missing out. Wishing you all the best in 2023! xx zsuzsa #7

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your temperature blanket Susan. 42 deg is hot! Almost unimaginable here today where it is a dreary winter’s day ( and much worse in the USA). It sounds like you’ve had a busy Xmas. Wishing you a happy and healthy new year
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 14

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely to have had such a big gathering for Christmas! I think I’d melt in that sort of heat though so you’re a brave woman crocheting, lol.
    All the best for a happy and healthy 2023!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my so many people but I bet you had a great time. Wishing you a very creative woyww and a happy New Year. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seasons Greetings Susan! My word that’s a lot of people for Christmas, well done you! It must have been lovely to have your sister about for the hols. Your temperature blanket looks gorgeous, imagine having to break out the claret colour though, that really is very hot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness that's a lot of visitors. We were 10 on Boxing Day- that was chaotic enough for me- had a lot of fun though! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2023. Anne x 17

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad that you had such a great Christmas with so many people, Susan! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.