Featured Post

Addicted to Stamps and More - make your Mark #526

      This is my Make Your Mark project...for the Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More It is an Autumnal card although we are in Spring ...

Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Conjurer of Dreams September Challenges

 

I am sharing  my September makes for the Conjurer of Dreams DT.

You will see more of these, made with Conjurer Of Dreams images, on the 29th of the month. The optional month's challenge is Autumn Vibes.



This was a little Autumnal booklet:


Larger pictures follow:









Next is a journal page where the image is partially hidden by a circle technique - now I wish I had used orange circles...


Finally a card with a sentiment tag I had been gifted.


All the images used can be found in Conjurer of Dreams Etsy.






There is still time to look on the CoD site for more challenges

The current Anything Goes challenge can be found Here


We now have FOUR more challenges on our blog.:
FREE IMAGE CHALLENGE - details can be seen HERE.
 ATC CHALLENGE - details are HERE.
TAG CHALLENGE - details are HERE.
SEASONAL CHALLENGE (Autumn Wreath) - details are HERE. 


and find more on the Facebook Group

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.