Featured Post

Addicted to Stamps and More - make your Mark #526

      This is my Make Your Mark project...for the Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More It is an Autumnal card although we are in Spring ...

Wednesday, 30 September 2026

WOYWW #904

          

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW#904 


Here's my desk today:


My photo is rather dark as daylight is going here in Melbourne (6pm). Not much to see although there is an altered playing card on the little easel and makes for Gecko Galz and Conjurer of Dreams which will be shared tomorrow and later in the month...
There are a couple of dies that I picked up from a charity shop.


I haven't done much crafting this week as we went away last Thursday, staying in a motel in Echuca for 4 nights - we saw many of the local sights but I didn't really get the chance to comment... I did make these ATCs - one of which uses the same images as the altered playing card. These were from Gecko Galz.



I am adding a few photos from the long weekend although if you are my friend on Facebook you will see many more!!


We went to the Great Aussie Beer Shed where there was a huge collection of beer cans - I don't think these would be made now...


Silo Art



 Big Murray Cod




It is now 5 weeks since my hip replacement - I am doing pretty well and doing lots of physio in rehab. I think I probably walked too much over the weekend but I can already do so much more than before the op. I am waiting for my review with the surgeon which will be in a week or so.




Have a happy WOYWW !!


4 comments:

  1. Blimey, I think you’re doing incredibly well going away so soon after your op, hope you didn’t overdo it but the trip looked a lot of fun, especially the silo art! I’m so glad you’re already more mobile, good news 🥰
    Hugs LLJ 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nothing like picking up some dies from a charity shop. Love that your desk is always filled with beautiful pieces. Adore the tulips and the silo art is amazing. Well done on the recovery. Hugs Bj#7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you with your physio too . Just taking some time at lunch to do my exercises lol. Great photos. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! great art work there. make sure you don't over do it though. Well done at finding the dies at the charity shop too. Wishing you a happy woyww. Hugs Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.