Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Monday 16 March 2015

Green

St Patrick's Day means that I do lots of green projects in March!
I was quite pleased with this fat page that I made earlier in the month - more details here


But for today's little ATC I started with emboss resist...first embossing a negative floral image with some neutral coloured embossing powder and then brushing spritzed Forest Moss Distress Ink over the spaces.


I trimmed this and matted it onto a 3.5 by 2.5 in. rectangle of green card from my scraps.


Quite nice on its own!

I then added my image coloured in all sorts of green markers...



I stamped a few extra spiders some directly onto the non-embossed area 
and some on card to cut out and attach. This is my Viva Las Vegas Stamp.

Finally some googly eyes...



and Wicked Wednesday #149 Going Green

I am not sure if you can add more than one entry to Anything But A Card Challenges but I will link this as a second Green Creation!! Not a card but an ATC...

Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Love your emboss resist background, I agree it was great on its own. But I love how you added the Dilly Beans image. It went from sophisticated to fun :) Great ATC. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan your ATC is just so darn cute... love the image. Thank you for sharing your process with the emboss resists background. And I jumped over to view your post on your mixed media page. Oh my goodness... I love that splat stencil !!! Great job, thank you for creating with us at Anything But A Card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Toni! This is super cute and very green. Thank you for joining us at Anything But A Card this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.