Pages

Sunday, 7 August 2016

Metal - Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media




Today I am sharing my make for the
  Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge - August 2016

We decorated MDF shapes on the UKSN retreat...

Here is one I have decorated - first be covering it with DP and sanding the edges.
I added some extra colour with paint through a stencil. This is the back side.



On the front side I added metal bells and some snowflake - and a hanging ribbon.



Happy Crafting!





Videos on the Challenge blog:







6 comments:

  1. So pretty, Susan ... love how the delicious background texture, tinsel-y snowflakes and those gorgeous filigree bells make this such a lovely frosty star! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful little ornament, love the shine of the metal decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bells.
    The glitter is so colorful and pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super amazing project! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely Susan and I'm sure it will take pride of place on the tree this year. I love those cute little bells!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally love this whimsical tag!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!