In the Dragons Lair Facebook Group
the August Head to Head Challenge is to use the Garden Path Mini Kit
I decided to use elements from this to make a layout using Serif Craft Artist 2.
The photos is of my daughter Sophie amongst Montbretia at Penmon Point.
Thank you Daffodil Cards - Faith - for suggesting I link this to- a floral totally digital theme...
Do go over to the Dragons Lair facebook page to see what's going on...
and check out the designs in the Dragons Lair Store...
Why not visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites?
- Dragons Lair Designs Store - A fantastic range of digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog - Bookmark us and come back regularly for inspiration
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog - Challenges starting the 1st Friday of every month with different themes, please come along and take part
- Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group - Even more inspiration, challenges, freebies and fun activities
- Dragons Lair Designs Facebook Page - Please do pop over and "Like" our page
- Dragons Lair Designs Etsy Store - Another location to get hold of our range of digital downloads
- Janette Padley's Creations on craftsUprint - Yet another location to get hold of our digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Crafts Group - selling buttons and bits and bobs