Monday, 1 August 2016

New Collection in the Dragons Lair

Today, the first of August, sees the launch of a new collection at

Summer Sunset

This picture gives you a feel of the collection...




I was fortunate enough to have a mini kit to play with and a few days ago I gave you a sneaky peek with this layout!!



Today I am showing you the August page of my Dragons Lair calendar - made using this collection...this picture shows July and August:



Here is the August page:


You will see lots of other lovely makes on the Inspiration Blog!

And by the way do look for the current Challenge Blog Challenge ...there's just a couple of days left to join in...

Happy Crafting!

Susan



Why not visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!