Susan R !YOU ARE HERE!
your next stop is...
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Dream In Darkness
My Halloween make today is also my DT make for the Dragons Lair
where today a new challenge starts.
This year I decided to make my calendar with 6 rectangular white card blanks
stuck in a star shape.
September is the left hand side:
For October I have used items from the Spooky elements at Dragons Lair
I used Serif Craft Artist 2 to form a digital design and printed it twice so that I could cut out the 6 buttons and the ghost and layer them.
If you would like to win one of my Halloween makes please check out
31DOH Giveaways!! on the side bar.
Why not visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites?
- Dragons Lair Designs Store - A fantastic range of digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog - Bookmark us and come back regularly for inspiration
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog - Challenges starting the 1st Friday of every month with different themes, please come along and take part
- Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group - Even more inspiration, challenges, freebies and fun activities
- Dragons Lair Designs Facebook Page - Please do pop over and "Like" our page
- Dragons Lair Designs Etsy Store - Another location to get hold of our range of digital downloads
- Janette Padley's Creations on craftsUprint - Yet another location to get hold of our digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Crafts Group - selling buttons and bits and bobs