Sunday, 9 October 2016

Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies - October VIDEO









The other day I received a 'goody bag' from my friend Lynne  - I was very pleased to find this lovely piece of DP in it...
I decided to cut the central image of the champagne glasses from it with a circular nesting die and then mount this on a circle of green.
I then replaced this on the square of DP
which had already been layered on a green mat on a white card blank.




Finally I added a die cut banner stamped with Mr & Mrs - die and stamp from craftstash
See the video that illustrates these dies here
  




Hope I will see your make in the Challenge!



Happy Crafting!





4 comments:

  1. I love the background on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea.
    You highlighted the glasses
    without having to do a lot of
    extra work.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card...LOve the BG so much..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the rose background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!