Tuesday, 4 October 2016

31 Days of Halloween BLOG HOP Day 4 and Ike's World Challenge #73


This is the full blog roll...start from Terra...
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R  !YOU ARE HERE!
your next stop is...
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa



I am combining Day 4 with my Ike's World Challenges DT post.


This is my midway post for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#73) is "Tag you're it"

I have used Ike's Witchymou to make a Halloween Tag.
I used the computer to combine the image 3 times and then cut it out.
 I added some colour with Spectrum Noir markers.




The base is made of brown card followed by a scrap of Graphic 45 An Eeerie Tale. I printed the verse on the computer, trimmed it and distressed it with Scattered Twigs,
Finally I added ribbon and gems.


Look forward to seeing your creations in Challenge #73...


Happy Hopping!



7 comments:

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!