Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Friday 13 January 2017

A Year of ATCs - Day 13

This is my 13th make for A year of ATCs..
One of the first ATCs I ever made was an interactive one:



A tug on the beads reveals Little Miss Muffet escaping a spider...

Anyway I thought I would make an interactive ATC today...
and apparently today is 



So I made an ATC to celebrate...

I built up a frame using card and DP from my stash, quickly doodled a bathtub and bubbles - and then added a duck on a small coin to slide along a gap...



The duck is a noticeboard pin with the pin removed - maybe from Paperchase.
I then added another duck and glitter glue.














Happy Crafting!





2 comments:

  1. Eeeeee !!! I LUV these. The little duckies are so cute. That Miss Muffet ATC is amazing. I would love to know how you did that ? xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your kind comments Ike! The Miss Muffet was supposed to be the start of a whole lot of Nursery Rhyme ATCs - I never got round to many more! Perhaps I will get some done this year.
      This Miss Muffet ATC is made of several card layers finishing with an acetate layer - the window is stamped on this and the layer below with the windows cut out. On the layer behind the window card I stamped the spider and spider web to show through the windows.The acetate layer is attached with the four orange brads. Miss Muffet is stamped on a 'T shirt' shaped card slipped between the spider and the window card. The brads keep it from being pulled right out.

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.