Saturday, 14 January 2017

A Year of ATCs - Day 14

This is my 14th make for A year of ATCs...



This image was amongst my digis on my computer from about 3 years ago - but I am afraid I can't discover who to attribute it to - If I find out I will add the name here.

I printed the words (a play on Feel better soon) on the computer on the same card as the base. I may add this ATC to a Get Well card in the future...

I will link this to Wicked Wednesday #241 Cats or Dogs
and 
SUYP Challenge #14

Talking of cats - look at this lovely Kitty sent as a surprise gift
 from my friend Vanessa in Hong Kong!


Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. LoL - poor little sick kitty. This is great Susan :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't fur-get to put him in SUYP Cats Challenges :-) xx

      Delete
  2. So cute - thanks for playing along with us at WW! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!