Pages

Sunday, 15 January 2017

Crafty Hazelnut's Extra - Midway Post for January

Starting early with my Christmas cards means I am organised come November -
 well hopefully!!

This is my midway Design Team make for the January Challenge of


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering four digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.



The image is Eggbert Winter, coloured with Promarkers, a little glitter glue and then die cut with a stitched circle. I cut out a larger stitched circle with some DP from my stash.


The card is based on the Stella Says Sketch #501 to which I will link this card.
I started with a green card blank and added a strip of starry DP from my stash and some snowflakes...


Do have a look at the other makes to inspire you over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra

Looking forward to seeing your make...






Happy New Year!





3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and this is a super card. That little snowman is fabulously cute :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice of image, Susan. Thanks so much for a lovely design inspiration card for mid-month for CHNC challenge extra for January x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Sweet image and fabulous take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!