Wednesday, 28 June 2017

A Year of ATCs?- Day 179


If you pop over to Ike's World Challenges you will find there is a super freebie to pick up:

Santa's Beach





Today's ATC uses this image:


I printed the image ATC sized and coloured it with Zig real brush pens.
I then cut it out with a die from the Tonic ATC collection.
The background is a small piece of card painted with acrylic paints.
Finalli I added some small plastic embellishments.


Happy Christmas in almost July!!




Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks so cool. I love the teeny shells you added and that super sweet teeny dolphin. Thank you very much for using my freebie image :-D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this would be the life.
    A maid and a cook would make
    it even better.
    thanks for sharing a fun ATC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!