Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Friday 30 June 2017

Dragons Lair Fan Group June Challenge - Day 181 of A Year of ATCs?


each month you will find a post announcing the Monthly Fan Group Challenge!

Request the image...in June it was this:

No automatic alt text available.

Make something using this and add it to the album...

 I printed the image ATC sized and coloured it with Zig real brush pens.
I then used Tonic ATC Collection dies and a variety of scraps of card to form my background.


I then added a tree sticker and a wooden fairy embellishment. She was a little large so sticks out from my 2.5 by 3.5 inches base - but I didn't want to hide too much background!!


This is my 181st make for A Year of ATCs?



Happy Crafting!




Why not visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites?











2 comments:

  1. Super cool - love the pretty image and that ric-rac die thingy really rocks !!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful.
    I love the fairy.
    Great scene.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.