Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 21 May 2018

Guest Designer For Leigh SB Designs #2


I recently won an image set from Leigh of LeighSB Designs
and she asked me if I would like to do a Guest Designer Spot with it...

Of course I said yes!

The set was the Little Miss Oddleigh Dreaming of Sleep
This was particularly appropriate as sleep does not come easily at the moment!



I made a card:





I started with a cream 5 by 7 inch card base and added layers of yellow and blue card. 
I combined the image in Serif Craft Artist 2 with the speech bubble and two papers:
Pink Starfish paper from Imagine That Digistamps
Blue starry paper from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.
I cut this out and layered it on yellow card. 
I printed the image again, coloured it with Promarkers, cut it out and stuck it over the original - this gave it just a little more dimension.
I added this in the top right corner and put strips of washi around the two edges.
Finally I added the die cut kitties - Penny Black FeLine - using sparkly foam, and then the button.





Find out more from Leigh over on her blog - she has a Half Way to Halloween hop coming up soon!!



I will also add this to Ike's SUYP Challenge #30


Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Love the black cats watching.
    Poor lady does look befuddled.
    Hope she (and you) get better
    sleep soon. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win and GDT spot :-) Fabulous creations. I too am having the problems with sleep :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.