Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 2 June 2019

Powdered Peach Scones June Oddball Challenge

This is another inspirational make for the Oddball Art Design Team...

Today the June Challenge starts


Image may contain: one or more people and food

I have used the image
 Starlynn Queen of the Spooky Starlight Sugar Web Fairies #160
 coloured with Copics and cut out and a peachy colour scheme.

started with a white square card base.




I cut a square of watercolour paper to fit and added strips of orange and yellow card from my scraps.


I added ribbon across the top and a pearl then added this to my card base.

Next I die cut the image and scalloped frame and added these.



I was inspired by sketch from the current Outlawz Sketch Challenge for this card and I will link the card to this.





Hope you will join in the Challenge! 

Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for Joining us at the sketch challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colour combination and I like the way you have used the ribbon. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.