Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 15 August 2019

Bloobel is back as Twistoon

I am so pleased to see that Bloobel has returned now trading as Twistoon

You may remember some of the ATCs I made with Bloobel images...



This was one of my favourites:


Today I am going to post a couple of ATCs using a new image...

I have just come back from a week in Fiji where we snorkelled and one of my sons swam with the sharks...
I thought it was appropriate to use Angry Shark Digi Stamp
and some alcohol ink backgrounds which reminded me of the colours of the coral.


I trimmed the backgrounds to size and placed them on black card. I printed the sharks on parchment and coloured them with brush pen and markers.


Finally I added eyes and earring fish.





Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.