Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Butterfly Challenge - K for Kinetic card

I always enjoy the Butterfly challenge, trying to use some or all of the elements of the wheel including a butterfly. And this year it has the additional challenge of a different fold - always fun to try!

I was delighted when I arrived home from my two months in Australia to find a Butterfly prize!


Thank you Mrs A!!! And I am going to try and use it today...

The theme for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge is K for a Kinetic card and she gives instructions on how to make one here
I have followed the instructions quite carefully apart from using a square die for the aperture.


First I had a look in my papers and scraps to find examples involving Key Lime, Kobe and Kobi
N.b Kobe = Dark Burgundy
       Kobi = Pink Lavender

Here is my card:






I used kraft to make the tags, happy birthday and extra butterflies. These butteflies are ones that I have used so many times over the years (Stampin Up Beautiful Wings) tied together with twine.
I used more twine to knot on the tags and a tie round the spine.


I will link this to the Butterfly Challenge #127



Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and love the way you have turned the square to be a diamond. So pleased you tried your hand at a kinetic card. I have done instructions for an easy slider card now under version II on the challenge blog and showing on post on mine. Thankyou got coming and spining the wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's clever and so effective. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.