Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Butterfly Challenge #138 - U is for U Fold Card - Second entry

The theme for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge #138 is U is for U Fold Card.
 and she gives instructions on how to make one here
She does give a version 11 now but until my stash comes I am short of acetate and brads so this is another Version 1.




The wheel is as follows although I have not followed any of the elements except the fold and the butterflies (on one of the papers) this time.



I started with black card to make the original U shaped fold.
I matted this with papers and sentiments from Kaisercraft 6.5" Paper Pad Full Bloom - and Francheville Summer Life 6 x 6 Paper Stack from Spotlight.

I then added the image - Ike's Vintage Car coloured with a few Copics and cut out.
Finally I added ta little faux stitching with a fineliner.

This card folds flat to go in the envelope - the next picture shows this!



I will link this to the Butterfly Challenge #138


Happy Crafting!




4 comments:

  1. Ooooh -what a fabulous card. ! Such a superb fold design. Thanks you for using one of my images on there :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, this is so pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sue, firstly thankyou so much for the lovely card that arrived in the post today. Hubby was very impressed with how the stars sparkled and twinkled in the light. I love this u fold card. The car is perfect. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly challenge with me again. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Hope all is well in the UK!

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.