Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 22 March 2020

Happy Butterfly

Last week I was very lucky to receive a Cricut Maker as an early Birthday present -
Happy Birthday to me!!


Over the last few days I have been experimenting with it and discovering what it can do...
Fabric cutting!

  
Two little boxes using perforations as method of scoring, then a scoring stylus.


Today I made this card just out of
 textured cardstock and gunmetal parchment that I had to hand.


The outer card is a golden colour, the butterflies grey - the photo does not really illustrate this! When the card is opened it looks like this:


and in motion:


The theme for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge #139 is V for View Master Card.
 and she gives instructions on how to make one here

The wheel is as follows:

My card is not a View Master card but I may try to make one of those later - it does use Vegas Gold and maybe the large butterfly is a vertical embellishment.
 Still trying to get a better image of the colour...



Anyway I will link this to the Butterfly Challenge #139


As I will send this as a Birthday card I will also link it to

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and Congrats on your new machine, you will just love it. It does cut material like butter and so quick. All your new designs are fantastic, have fun, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori... It certainly is keeping me busy at the moment! Stay safe!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday wishes to you in advance. I am not brave enough to have one of these machines so admire anyone who can master the intricacies of them. Super butterfly card and the butterflies on the front will count as a vertical embellishment. Hope you don't have to wait much longer for your container to arrive. you are managing well with the limited supplies that you do have. thankyou for coming and spinning the wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.