Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Thursday 24 September 2020

Leigh SB's Stay Crafty at Home Blog Hop (Aug 7 through Sept 25) #49

    

Stay Crafty @ Home Blog Hop 2020

hosted by
LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps


Join our 2 month "Anything Goes" hop & stay inspired, creative & safe while crafting to your hearts content @ home!
See 
HOP POST for details and rules!
Play fair and have lots of fun!
Stay Inspired & Stay Safe!

Because of this hop and the severe restrictions of lockdown in Melbourne, I have been trying to find myself different projects every day just to keep me going!


I am writing this on September 24th - Day 49 of Leigh's hop - but as I am in Australia I may be a little ahead... but here are today's makes:


I have been doing lots of mixed media today - almost completed two journal pages and done these ATCs.
 
Remember the ATCs I made the other day (about a week ago)?


I explained the background then - by the way Angela, I used quarter inch wide washi as my masking tape.

Any way I still had half a dozen backgrounds left, attached to silver card.


This time I printed some images on greaseproof paper - I attached an A4 piece to a piece of card with washi so it would run through the printer. This greaseproof is like heavy tissue on one side, shiny on the other. I printed on the tissue side and glued the shiny side down with gel medium when I had cut them out. The images I used are from Oddball Art Co 
(CCC November Exclusive Set and CCC78 - Unicorn Spider)


Next I sprayed all 6 ATCs with Dylusions Lemon Zest Ink Spray, following this up with green Neon Paint.



When these layers had dried I added paint pen, ink and glossy accents.


By the way all these ATCs are now under my heavy squashing book in the hopes that they will flatten out.


I  will add these to Leigh's Linky


Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous and so much more, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background makes for your ATCs Susan!

    Val DT for Leighsbdesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too terrific! I love them! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that info, my tape was at least half inch! The lemon and green does add a touch of spookiness, great ATC’s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all so wicked cool, the acid green is perfect for that spider!
    So happy to have you playing in my Stay Crafty @ Home blog hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.