Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Monday 14 September 2020

Leigh SB's Stay Crafty at Home Blog Hop (Aug 7 through Sept 25) #38

 

Stay Crafty @ Home Blog Hop 2020

hosted by
LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps


Join our 2 month "Anything Goes" hop & stay inspired, creative & safe while crafting to your hearts content @ home!
See 
HOP POST for details and rules!
Play fair and have lots of fun!
Stay Inspired & Stay Safe!

Because of this hop and the severe restrictions of lockdown in Melbourne, I have been trying to find myself different projects every day just to keep me going!

However this weekend I have been taking part in a virtual retreat with

These are my next few completed projects.
This first one I played along as the workshop proceeded... I used a lot of paint including neons, and stamps and stencils.
I then added pictures from my Collage book. (Extraordinary things to cut out and collage. Maria Rivans)



This next one was a challenge to use the chipboard and cut out flowers - I used a background I had been compiling as I went along.


Next - just some practising with watercolours...


Another journal page, joining in the workshop as it went along - using lots of paint, stencils, Posca pens and stamps fromn Dyan Reaveley..




I  will add one of these to Leigh's Linky

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Lots of fun and funky crafting going on! So happy to have you playing in my Stay Crafty @ Home blog hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolour flowers and your blue and black pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of Extraordinary things here, love the flowers!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness what a variety of fabulousness you have for us today! I am almost speechless...but of course not totally! :) This is really awesome sauce!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.