Featured Post

Color Dare #616

  This picture shows my make for the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge  DT Do pop over to the  Color Dare Challenge  and take a look at my...

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Leigh SB's Stay Crafty at Home Blog Hop (Aug 7 through Sept 25) #48

 Well Halloween is definitely creeping up on us...and Leigh has been releasing her Spooktember Halloween  and her Stamptember releases!

Take a look!
 


But we are still taking part in the Stay Crafty at Home Blog Hop...
 


Stay Crafty @ Home Blog Hop 2020
hosted by
LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps


Join our 2 month "Anything Goes" hop & stay inspired, creative & safe while crafting to your hearts content @ home!
See 
HOP POST for details and rules!
Play fair and have lots of fun!
Stay Inspired & Stay Safe!

Only two more posts...

Today I am using one of Leigh's new releases: Bram Batleigh


And, yes, I am sure you have been waiting for the third set of three ATCs.


First I made the backgrounds. These are ATC sized pieces of Yupo card decorated with alcohol inks - just dripped on the surface and allowed to spread and dry. 

I trimmed these to slightly less than ATC size and added them to lilac card
 (2.5 by 3.5 inches).

I coloured the bats with Copics and cut them out. I then added them to the backgrounds.


Next I added purple bat confetti.


I will add these to Leigh's Linky

And I am sure you are waiting for the pocket letter?


However I didn't stop there today as I still had three alcohol inked ATC pieces on my desk and also some printouts of the current Limited Runs Freebie courtesy of this month's current progressive on

I used the pre-coloured version - but I also have the line drawing printed...


In a similar way to the above I made these ATCs:


Today's quiz - there are a number of differences in one of them - what are they?




Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Love these ATCs in the blue and purple! Oh Batleighs look fabulous in the pocket book! Fab ghostie ATCs too!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ghosties! The third one is different in that the ghost is edged with black and it is on a different colour background. Also the other two have white in their backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ghosts and bats, oh my! :) Love the Batleighs! The backgrounds are super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeal of delight! Absolutely love this last trio of Batleigh ATCs, Bram is so darn cute and I'm really loving him in purple! All the makes are wonderful makes today!

    So happy to have you playing in my Stay Crafty @ Home blog hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.