Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Sunday 13 September 2020

Butterfly Challenge Version #3

 

This is a curtain fold card and is the current theme for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge  and I will link this card there.
 Mrs A gives instructions for these here with this associated wheel.


It is also a sneaky peek at my make for the DT team of 
 Sunday Songs and Rhymes - the new challenge starts on the 20th...

Sunday - Songs and Rhymes

I wonder if you can guess what the song is?


I have started with a white card blank matted with some paper from Pretty Pastels Creations Design Pad.
I then added the image topped with the curtain (this is a Stampin Up Playful Pets paper).
I then added the Butterfly 'pelmet' - this ribbon was a prize from Mrs A at some stage!


I have used the three colours in my colouring (using Copic markers. The image is from Bugaboo Doodle Dogs Collage - I used two thirds of it.


Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Such a great card. I think I might have guessed the Song :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I certainly didn't expect to see dogs at the window behind the curtains!! Love the fun element of this card. Thankyoy for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel again with me this week. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm... would it have anything to do with dogs in windows? A fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.