Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 22 December 2021

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday? #655

            WOYWW

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #655

So last week - I got to Friday and suddenly realized I had missed Wednesday - so sorry not to join in with #654!!

And today is probably going to be short...we are getting into the Christmas spirit. My daughter has moved in for the duration and our youngest son and girls will arrive tomorrow.


This is my desk picture for this week:


I was just doing a junk journal page with a prompt from Carolyn Dube - using my Gelli plate, a stencil and pens.


I finished off a canvas that was a workshop from the virtual retreat I attended at the beginning of December.


I shared the Christmas tree Kevin had put together out of scrap wood. This became my junk tree using bottle tops...


We also now have lights around the house and an inflatable kangaroo and koala...


On Monday we went on a picnic with Dan, Lizzie and Ollie - this is Dad with his little lad:



My final picture is the next stage of our build!





Hope you are all well - stay safe...

With very best wishes for Christmas and the New Year!

Happy WOYWW !! I hope to call on all of you this week...

13 comments:

  1. LOl! Christmas in the Sun! Lovely. Your build is coming along and I can't wait to see it finished.Bet you can't either. Enjoy family and friends and a most Merry and Happy Christmas to you and yours! Stay safe and well this holiday season.
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bottle top tree,that made me smile! How marvellous to have your family with you, that really is the best Christmas present of all!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do find it hard to get my head round CHristmas in the summer Susan lol. Enjoy the time with family. Merry Christmas, stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds as if Christmas will go on and on for you and the family. How lovely.
    Love the little chap's flat cap!
    Great painting of that portrait.
    Nice to see Christmas down under (in the sunshine)
    Christmas Hugs - Neet 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to have family to stay - enjoy the festivities and stay safe hopefully next year we won't still be saying that! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be great to have the family to stay over Christmas. Loving the art work too. I'm feeling guilty though as my hubby made one of the scrap trees and I think it's still waiting to be decorated at the bottom of the garden, maybe next year. Wishing you a very happy woyww Christmas. Hugs Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tree and photos, enjoy the holidays, wishing you all a Happy Healthy Holiday, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bottle top tree - it looks so bright and cheerful. The journal pages are beautiful - love the comfort zone one with that gorgeous gelli print background - just fabulous. I hope you have a happy and peaceful Christmas with your family, stay safe and well.
    Diana xx #12

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pages - I can relate to the comfort zone theme! Looks like your build is well under way now! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas together! xx zsuzsa #21

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Susan, lovely post. You're so lucky to have your family with you for Christmas. The baby will make it extra special too. I live your junk tree - very quirky. Judging by how far the build is now, I think it won't be too long before you will be moving in. Have a great week and Merry Christmas to you and yours. Elizabeth x #22

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can’t help but be a bit envious of you sitting in the garden enjoying the run up to Christmas, and wow, excited to see framing going up on your lot, lovely when the progress starts to assume vertical shape! How lovely to be all together, love to you for a really special Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the journal page and canvas, super tree too. The kangaroo and Koala made me smile, don't get any of that here obviously so great for a window into your world at Christmas in the sun! Oh my what are you building? So much space! Have a Happy Christmas, hugs BJ#13

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't used my gelli plate in a long time and seeing your marvelous page my fingers start to itch... I might get it out of the closet this afternoon to play with it, thanks for the inspiration! I wish you and all your loved ones Merry Christmas and a wonderful, healthy and creative New Year! Love from Holland, Marit #14

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.