Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - New Term #1

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 26 July 2023

WOYWW 728

   

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #738

As usual I am just about to set out for aquarobics so this will be quick - and hopefully I will comment later...

SO here's my desk!


Happy Mail today is that kit from Bee Arty - I have yet to have a look inside to see what it contains!
And more happy mail this week - I received this super card and ATC from Kelly - Happy Anniversary WOYWW!


Those bright paints in the background were to do some 'squeegie' painting.
I made these letters which are for a project I am about to start...


I have done some more of the ICAD Challenge - but am still behind!!



And I have done a couple of journal pages:



Both had collage backgrounds of serviette, book paper and tissue with acrylic paint and then black and white images - stamps in the first case and from Michelle Grant Designs in the second.



Wishing you a happy week...and hope to get around to you all this week...

Happy  WOYWW!

11 comments:

  1. Napkins. Funnily enough I have a hoard of them but am not sure I have ever used one. Your journal pages are truly lovely and I really like them both a LOT. I am actually a bit ahead on my ICADs, by a day or two, but with how insane life has been I thought it best to bank 2 or 3 just in case. I loved doing it but I am also ready for it to be done - till next time!
    Happy WOYWW + Knitting day(for ME!)
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, lovely journal pages, love the addition of the black and white images, what a good idea. It'll be nice to come back from aquarobics to open a box full of goodies, all that delayed gratification! You are so prolific that I find it hard to believe you're behind with anything, but hey, the ICAD cards won't mind! So the rainbow letters...have you made random words to throw us off the theme? They look great, so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick visits today as I seem to be even busier than usual now that the holidays are here. Fabulous projects to see here as always! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #15

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ICADs and journal pages. I like using napkins. I have gotten behind with my ICADs this week so I am in catch up as well. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful index cards and journal pages. Enjoy your aerobics!
    Take care ad happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 16 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your journal pages and admire your skills with collage, it’s something I love but am rubbish at. Funnily enough I’ve been looking at napkin crafts on YouTube, there’s such a thing called reverse decoupage which I’m tempted to try!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh napkins! Reminder to put that back on the list for craft class. Did it about 4 years ago but quite a lot of different people now and I saw a new idea the other day that I haven#t tried yet. Wow you have been really productive this week, I am well jell. Time just seems to slip through my fingers here, I don't spend anywhere enough time crafting in my craft room, there is always admin to do!! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #13

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ICADs are incredible this week. I especially love the fish and the collage person and car. This is an amazing journal, too. Your use of napkins is something I use a lot of, too. The pages are beautiful. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoyed your aquarobics. Great pages and ICADs. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh Susan, so busy! Hope you had a good time at your Aquarobics. Look forward to seeing what's in the box too. Take care and wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Late but I'm here although to be honest.... I have come from gecko girls.
    You have been busy.... Love the journal pages. Sometimes a bit of black and white is all that's needed.
    Christine # 18

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.