Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - New Term #1

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 12 July 2023

WOYWW #736

  

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

 - and it is Week 736 - 

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #736

SO here's my desk!


Rather a mess and probably with some of the things visible that were on my last 'desk'!
 Certainly the orange folder which was a prize from Mrs A - the turquoise note book was another prize from Mrs A (The Butterfly Challenge) which arrived this week.
You might be able to see two sets of ATCs which came from a friend with whom I swap every month.
At the front is my latest journal page (blogged this morning) - waiting for a little white Posca...

Not the usual amount to share... During the last two weeks, Kevin and I have been up in Queensland with son Matty, granddaughters Jas and Isa, and daughter Sophie. The first week we were sailing around the Whitsundays in glorious weather.



We saw whales, dolphins and turtles and many fish whilst snorkelling.


In the second week Matt took another group on the boat while the rest of us stayed in an apartment in Airlie Beach before flying back to Melbourne. We returned the girls to East Gippsland and their Mum at the weekend.

During that second week we say the giant mango!


On Friday we took the girls to see the Midnight musical (based on Cinderella) and the Lume exhibition of First Nation art.




Now that I am back I need to catch up on the ICAD Challenge and all my other crafty projects!
Wishing you a happy week...and hope to get around to you all this week...

Happy  WOYWW!

10 comments:

  1. I thought you may be away, my word SUsan, floating around the Whitsundays is a real bucket list thing for me, how wonderful it must have been, specially to have your granddaughters exactions to witness. Lovely. Are you recharged and energised then? Your desk suggests you have a lot going on for sure. Hope the Posca pen turns up or reveals itself soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing your trip pics! I too have seen whales etc off the Queensland coast, one the golden moments in my life. I adore First Nation art as well, it’s all about the patterns and story, love it! How fab to have such great family time xx
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! wow! what a super time you've had . . loved the photos, thanks for sharing
    Enjoy your week of getting back to normal
    Christine #14

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous way to spend time ! Hope you catch up with your crafty projects xx. Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a marvellous time. Beautiful blue skies. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice to sail around the Whitsundays. It must have been a dream come true. I loved seeing the whale fin and that huge mango, too.

    I look forward to seeing your ICADs now that you are home. I post mine every Monday. Happy WOYWW from # 2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a good time and great photographs. Thought I should mention that the ATC we were swapping never arrived so guessing it's got lost somewhere. It's not a problem but I thought you might be wondering why I hadn't thanked you for it. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fab memories! Making quick catch up visits this morning after my long day at work yesterday. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your desk is reminding me of mine, hardly room to move! But I love your journal page with the two faces, awesome! You are definitely having a great summer, family makes all the difference! I laughed at the giant Mango - we have a Giant Apple (called "The Big Apple") on the way to Toronto! You can even climb up inside. And there is a store as well that sells apple pies of course, and a petting zoo as well. It was always where we stopped when Caitlin was little coming back home from Toronto. Have a great week, Lindart #17

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of stuff on your desk love the concertina ATC holders so cute. And your truth page is super, the drawings are amazing. Hugs BJ#13

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.