Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - New Term #1

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 19 July 2023

WOYWW #737

   

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

 - and it is Week 737 - Julia has already mentioned the Boeing connection - but my mathematical background always makes me ask if the number is prime. No it isn't - as it has four factors - 1, 11, 67, 737.

If you google  737 you will find it is an Angel number.

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #737

SO here's my desk!




Slightly less messy than last week. The papers are drying after adding Lindy's Magicals. My plan is to die cut these to add to a card.

Again not a lot to share - but I have been making some positive potatoes:





I still need to catch up on the ICAD Challenge and all my other crafty projects!
Wishing you a happy week...and hope to get around to you all this week...

Happy  WOYWW!

10 comments:

  1. I like your positive potato! also the backgrounds ready to go. Happy WOYWW Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny - I gave one of my mates a "positive potato" for her B-day gift, with a bunch of custom tags so she can swap them out as needed! Mine was very small and crocheted, but the same idea. Loving the magical splotches and looking forward to seeing more ICADS on my hop. Can't believe how fare into it I have managed. No giving up now... :D
    Happily a bit better for WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, me too likes Mr Potato, he's just too super cute! Although, I did think at first he was a peanut! I keep having a go at swishing colours, and cutting them up to make other things...had a box of Arteza mico powers. I've tried mixing them with all sorts...but once dry...you can rub off the shine. I'll seek out a YouTube tutorial there's probably loads...or better still hunt out the colurs you've been using, They are so bright! I'd love to join in with the ICADS but wouldn't be able to keep up! Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn)) #7

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen a positive potato before, but I love, love, love yours. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That potato!! cracked me up!!! Just love it . . where did the idea come from?
    have a good week
    Christine #18

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that made me smile, a positive potato! Mr Dunnit had an Uncle nicknamed Spud and he really was a fun and positive potato! Like your plans for die cutting the squirty pages, will watch with interest. Hope aquarobics was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your potato, he made me smile for sure. Look forward to seeing the next stage of your Magical project. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well a positive potato! That’s a bit different! Not heard of Angel numbers, I looked it up 😳, it’s a bit bizarre. Wonder how that got started. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every days a schoolday! Not heard of Angel numbers or Positive Potatoes!! He is so cute, but now I have Mr Potato Head from Toy Story rattling around in my mind. I have some Lindy's products from yars ago that I had to have but haven't even opened yet. My bad! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #15

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.