Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Tuesday 15 August 2023

Unique Art Expressions Challenge - Add flowers


Here is my first project for Unique Art Expressions - a journal page.

 The background is collaged with flowers cut from the image, book paper and pink tissue. I added pink acrylic paint in the spaces and then overstamped with a script stamp in black archival.




I then added the image - I painted this with watercolours but added the flowers cut from the printed image. Finally I added the sentiment (printed on the computer), penwork around the edges and a splatter of white.

Our sponsor is Elena ZinskiArt


Find the image I used here

Happy Crafting!

 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mixed media page! I love the background! Thank you for your DT entry at UniqueArtExpressions.
    Have a great week
    Hugs
    Rachelle
    https://uniqueartexpressions.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page, Susan! Great background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.