Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 2 August 2023

WOYWW #739

  

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #739

SO here's my desk!


You can see a few more of my ICADs, a packet of yellow card blanks to be used in my next project, a Bee Arty stamp which came in the box last week.

That Bee Arty Box contained various kits,  a magazine containing instructions and products to 
complete various projects. I made this journal page based on one of the ideas:



Wishing you a happy week...and hope to get around to you all this week...

Happy  WOYWW!

10 comments:

  1. I really like that art journal page Susan. Looks like that box has some fun stuff in it. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sentiment on the journal page, really like it. Yellow cards for your next project...am a bit intrigued, can't believe they'll stay plain yellow base cards for long...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice journal page and lovely desk picture. Looks as if those yellow cards are going to keep you busy.
    Hugs, Neet 1 xx
    ps I love bees so you enjoy yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful journal page, looking forward to the new projects, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kinda sad ICAD is at an end, but also anxious to move on to more fun things. Your journal page is stunning, and enjoy your new stamp - looks interesting from the enlarged photo, so I will enjoy weeing it in use.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve really enjoyed seeing the ICads on various blogs, they seem such a good size to do quick projects on. Your journal page is gorgeous, I really love the colours!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That box sounds as though it is perfect for 'go to' cards.
    Bright yellow cards . . . look forward to seeing how you use them.
    Have a creative week
    Christine #18

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I love the journal page, it is obviously a very useful kit . Happy woyww Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cards are a bright yellow, looking forward to seeing what you do with them. I like your new stamp. Angela #9

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Susan. The ATCs arrived yesterday and I love them, thank you so much. The Bee Arty Box sounds good. I would love to see how you use the yellow card, someone gave me some and it's not a colour I find easy to use. Loving the journal page too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.