Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 16 August 2023

WOYWW#741

    

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #741

SO here's my desk!


I am trying to get this written before I set off for aquarobics - last week I really didn't have time to write very much at all. 

On my desk, you can still see my big tub of matte medium with the silicon brush on top.
 
In the front on the right are a number of items I just received in the post.

 On the left, there are two new stamps that I won from Lost Coast Portal to Creativity - I have stamped them to see what they look like.

In the middle is my rainbow junk journal - I blogged about the first few pages of this here. I used upcycled cardboard for the pages.

I also have a couple of journal pages to share:



Wishing you a happy week...and hope to get around to you all this week...

Happy  WOYWW!

11 comments:

  1. Hello Susan 🤗 I'm so happy I pressed the publish button over on my blog this morning to join in with WOYWW ... I'm sorry its been so long! Your post today is full of inspiration ... from your new goodies,to those gorgeous stamps you won ⭐️ tooo your Rainbow Journal 🌈 I hopped to your post to see it and I'm so glad I did ... such an inspiration and the reasons behind it spoke to me, I've hopped over and joined the Facebook group. Maybe just maybe I will manage to create my own Rainbow 🌈 Junk Journal to share with you 🤞Thank yooou so much 💕 Sending lots of love and hugs your way Tracy #14 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some amazing new stash. I really like the Halloween dies and the music stencil. Your new stamps are my kind of birds. I love them both. And that Rainbow journal looks good. I want to read about the upcycling you did.

    Your two journal pages are stunning. I was mesmerized by the Bloom Wildly. Happy WOYWW from # 6.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh new stash!! I like Halloween images but don't feel much need for them here in the UK. Love your journal. I used to love aquarobis but stopped because I developed a horrible skin problem on my leg - only just got control of it after 5 years! Nothing to do with aqua but didn't like going in with 'open' sores. Not going to aqua is probaly why I've put so much weight on the last few years!! Happy WOYWW, have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am quite taken with your journal pages. This is something I haven't done before and they are just beautiful! Have a good rest of the week!
    Glenda #18

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, like your journal pages especially the sentiment Live Simply Bloom Wildly, that really appeals to me. Pretty colours you’ve used too!
    HUgs LLJ 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice new stash Susan and some great journal pages. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #16

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great journal pages , and enjoy the new stash. Happy woyww Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan, I'm late today as we've been to the fish farm this morning. Loving your busy desk today and the new stash. Sending you hugs and wishes for a happy and creative woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those stamps are quite special aren't they and the music stencil is lovely. Super journal pages too. Hugs BJ#5

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pearshapedchris I love your rainbow junk journal cover. Your journal pages are beautiful. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dealing with aging-parent health issues yesterday so a bit late. Lovely page and the sentiment is wonderful. How fab to win some stash too!

    Happy late WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (7)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.