Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - New Term #9

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 18 September 2024

WOYWW #798

  

It is Wednesday so I am linking to WOYWW at Sarah's craft shed

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #798 and my desk...



Rather tidy and still a few part made items from last week!

On my desk easel is the journal page from the featured post above

There is also the little canvas I was making last week - this was from a workshop by Emma Zappone.


I have been taking part in some of the challenges on

Find their etsy shop here but I have used a few freebies here.


We went to see the new Beetlejuice movie the other day, hence the green tag!

That's all from me today - hope to catch up with you all later!


As an afterthought and because the post just arrived...happy mail!
Art by Marlene advent calendar (I have to hide this for several weeks...) and two prizes from that recent virtual!!




Happy WOYWW!


11 comments:

  1. Hi Susan happy WOYWW - what a busy week you;ve had with challenges; I don't seem to have time for anything these days after work! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy Susan. I keep seeing adverts for the new Beetlejuice movie - will have to check it out. Love the tag and the steampunk images. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word, your easel is full of lovely stuff, I do love the Kahlo quote piece. Is your desk unreasonable tidy? No, just ready to go again I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your featured page is fab, love that quote - and as I can't manage to keep flowers alive it;s a good one. I can, however, keep my Venus FlyTrap going, for years and years. So much inspiration blogs and classes I simply cannot keep up, with everything else going on. You seem to manage it, but HOW?? :)
    Quick scoot round before knitting WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your happy mail, nothing better than a good delivery. And what a lot of lovely projects, well done you've got a lot more done this week than me, been gardening most of the time though. Happy woyww, Angela x6x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like the Halloween witch, a take on Frida Kayla by the looks of it! I loved the free image of the book pile too, definitely useful for all sorts of cards too as I know a lot of book lovers!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of creativity today! I was looking at the Marlene Advent box over at Craft Stash, wondering if it was worth the money! Everything must be tiny if they fit in an Advent calendar space! Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all the inspiration Susan, especially the Frieda Canvas and brilliant bookmarks too1 - happy WOYWW - Michelle #15 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loads of inspired crafting, this week, Susan. I love your tag and steampunk.
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loads of fabulous projects on your desk - I love the witch in particular, and the freebie book image - that would make a fantastic name plate for a book collection. Hope you have a great week,
    Diana xx #13

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Susan, I've enjoyed viewing your beautiful and fun projects. My 22-year old granddaughter is a great fan of Frida Kahlo so she would particularly like your featured post. Me, I'm particularly envious of your very organised desk! Have a great week. Elizabeth x #18

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.