Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW#901
This is my Make Your Mark project...for the Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More It is an Autumnal card although we are in Spring ...
Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW#901
Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!
To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.
I love your tiny felted koala! That was a good project to do whilst in hospital 🥰 I hope you’re recovering well, it must be lovely to be at home again. Crafting will definitely help the recuperating!
ReplyDeleteHugs LLJ 2 xx
glad you are home and hopefully recovering. love the koala! take care Helen #4
ReplyDeleteBet you're pleased to be home. Love the Koala, I have some of these from years ago when they were a popular toy in the UK but you wouldn't get them now as they were made with animal fur. Pleased to see you're getting back to your crafting. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are home now. Hope you are taking it easy. Love the felted Koala, he's a real cutie. Take care and have a good week. Hugs Lisa #10
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are home, love the koala. Hugs Bj#7
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are out of the hospital. That little felted koala you made is precious, and really like your Spiderman. Happy WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteI hope you’re better after your hospital stay, your felted koala is gorgeous! Love your art
ReplyDeleteHave a good week
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 5 xx
Such a fabulous felted Koala Susan. Glad you are back home and have had a chance to catch up with your tiny pieces of art. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah
ReplyDeleteKoala bear is just toooo cute!! Also glad you are home from Hospital. You can get some real rest now! Sorry I'm so late! Just got stuck into another job I had forgotten to do! And its harder finding the right woyww page when you're late ! Happy woyww901 ((Lyn)) I think I'm #17
ReplyDelete