Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW#903
All you can see is a box of lace scraps in which I am trying to find suitable bits to decorate some ephemera envelopes.
This is my Make Your Mark project...for the Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More It is an Autumnal card although we are in Spring ...
Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW#903
Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!
To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.
You've had a busy week . Love the little envelopes. Happy woyww Helen #1
ReplyDeleteWhat a great job you’ve done on all your scrap busting projects! The envelopes are clever but it’s the strips that made me happy, the paper equivalent of my fabric strip quilts!
ReplyDeleteHugs LLJ 2 xx
Happy no-knitting day WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteAnd it's me back again for this week. Love the little envelop folder. I never save envelopes and kinda feel like I really should - but then my room is already overstuffed as it is so maybe not LOL!. Your stash-busting is cool too - I bet I could do the same and do the slow stitching over top. Might have to consider that. Ideas always spark from WOYWW :D
Mary Anne (3)
I love your desk it makes me feel right at home! Envelopes are so useful, I've made little journal books with them too. Loving the springtime art work, very nice. Happy woyww, Angela x9x
ReplyDelete