Pages

Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Inspiration for SLS


Today I am sharing an inspiration for SLS...

I have made a 6x6 fat page using the Grumpy Easter Bunny

Do hop over and look at the super SLS images
 and at the Challenge Blog for more inspiration and challenges!

I wanted to use lots of Easter colour so I started matting my 6 x 6 chipboard with orange foam.


I added a torn piece of shaving foam and food colouring background.


Next I added some netting and an 'egg' cut from my scraps.


Another egg cut with a nestability oval.


 Finally I added the image, again cut into an oval, distressed with tea dye
 and coloured with Promarkers.

He is a grumpy looking thing!!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!