Thursday, 5 February 2015

Bookworm ATC

The current ATC challenge at Wicked Wednesday
is 'Bookworm'.

Now I knew I had some 'bookish' paper in my scraps...
so I started by matting some of this onto a 2.5 by 3.5 in rectangle.


The reverse of the paper is of library stamps - so I added a corner - and a book embellishment I picked up in Abu Dhabi.


I then added some curly wormy (Sissix Curlz) letters to say Worm.
Both these and the base rectangle were cut from gorgeous textured hand made paper from India.


A side on view may show the book embellishment better -



Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

  1. OMG this is fantastic - so clever! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, and all the wonderful bits you picked up from different places, thats great. Love this 3D atc :) Thanks for linking up to Wicked Wednesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!