Saturday, 14 February 2015

Blue moon Creation DT Valentine Card #2

Happy Valentine's day!.

This year I have made 4 Valentine cards for Blue Moon Creation DT

 and I am showing you the second today!

My 4 cards are all based on the same fold - a heart Flip-it Card.

I have a Sissix die to cut this, using my Big Shot, but it can also be made by hand.

Here is my rough guide if you do not have the die:


I cut several card blanks:


For my second card I used digis from Digi Digi Doodle


All edges have been edged by TH Tea Dye Distress Ink...


I have now been blogging for 2 years - take a look at my Blogversary Candy!!

The person I have to thank for this is Nielouphar at Pretty Paper Studio Dubai

The DT for PPS was the first DT I was a member of - and the reason I started blogging!

You will see there is still a link to PPS on my blog...

Anyway there is a Challenge Currently on the PPS Blog - Show us what you made using something which is available from the PPS shop



I have lots of MME papers that are available from PPS but this card uses
available as a mini - kit - an excellent way to buy them if you are new to these inks...

I love all the colours in this mini kit!!

I am displaying this card on the PPS gallery and sharing it on facebook...


Happy Valentine's Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!